This perfect Spring Roll Dipping Sauce is an important part to make the Spring Rolls taste more delicious and flavorful. This sauce is made with peanut butter, hoisin sauce, and some ingredients commonly found in your kitchen. All of these ingredients are combined together during the cooking process to produce a delectable, smooth, and creamy sauce.
Check out our youtube channel for more short cooking videos, https://www.youtube.com/NPFamilyRecipes.
[youtube https://youtu.be/wXqW5Bpnj6M?rel=0 frameborder=0 allowfullscreen]
Spring Roll Sauce (Tương Chấm Gỏi Cuốn)
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- roasted peanuts (crushed)
- hot chili sauce (optional)
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium-low heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant. Pour in hoisin sauce, peanut butter, chicken broth, and sugar. Cook and stir constantly for 4 minutes or until slightly thick.
- Pour the sauce into a bowl. Top with hot chili sauce and crushed peanuts.