Jumbo Frank Breakfast Omelet Recipe
Like other Moms, I always try to create and to make many good dishes for my kids to make sure they are getting enough calories and nutrition during the day to help them grow. The dish must be delicious and attractive so that they would eat since kids are also hungry with their eyes. Since our kids love fried eggs, I decided to make Jumbo Frank Breakfast Omelet for them as a snack and a breakfast. The dish is very quick and easy to make within 10 minutes. The kids happily listened to the sizzling sound when I poured the egg into the hot pan; they also looked amazed while looking at how I roll the egg. After rolling the egg in the pan, the kids asked if they can have the roll right away, though it was still hot! Nothing is more pleasant and emotional when looking at how the kids happily enjoy the dish that I made.
The only tool you need is a non-stick frying pan.
Check out our youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/NPFamilyRecipes.
[youtube https://youtu.be/y-hAltTFRqU?rel=0 frameborder=0 allowfullscreen]
Jumbo Frank Breakfast Omelet
- 5 egg
- 2 jumbo frank
- 2 green onion
- 3 oz carrot
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce (or a pinch salt)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Dice carrot and Jumbo Franks into small cubes. Chop green onion finely. Set aside.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites into two different bowls.
- Pour the rest of diced carrots, Jumbo Franks, and chopped green onion into the egg white bowl. Season with 1/4 tsp. ground pepper, 1/4 tsp. sugar, and 1/2 tsp. fish sauce or a pinch of salt. Mix until well combined. In the egg yolk bowl, add a pinch of salt. Beat well.
- Heat 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Pour in the egg white mixture. Then spread evenly by using a spatula. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Carefully roll the top edge of the egg white down until close. Remove from the pan.
- Add 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil into the pan. Pour in the egg yolk bowl. Swirl around to distribute evenly. Then place in the egg white roll.
- Roll down to cover the egg white until closed. Remove from heat.
- Cut into slices. It can be served alone or with Sriracha hot chili sauce.