There is nothing more fun than gathering with family and friends outside in a nice weather and cook and enjoy best delicious food together. With this recipe, you can make your party really fun by giving your loved ones the most flavorful tender juicy grilled pork chops ever.
Check out our youtube channel for more short cooking videos, https://www.youtube.com/NPFamilyRecipes.
[youtube https://youtu.be/jPFrBy2duZs?rel=0 frameborder=0 allowfullscreen]
Grilled Pork Chops Recipe (Thịt Heo Nướng/Sườn Nướng)
- 3 lb pork lion chop
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp minced shallot
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp five spice powder (optional)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 green onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 tsp vegetable oil (or olive oil)
- Place green onion slices in a small bowl. Add vegetable oil. Microwave for 35 seconds. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, stir together well all the pork chop ingredients, except the pork lion chops. Set aside.
- Pound gently to tenderize the pork chops. Make 3 little cuts at the edges of the pork. (This way, the pork won't be curved up while grilling.)
- Place the pork chops into a mixing bowl. Pour in the sauce. Mix up and rub the pork chops on both sides thoroughly. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight in the fridge for best flavor.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place the marinated pork on the grill and cook for a total of 8-10 minutes on each sides. (Remember to brush the remaining marinated sauce on both sides of the pork chops and flip every 3 minutes). Or you can cook the pork chops in an oven for 30 minutes at 400F. (Flip the pork chops over every 15 minutes.)
- It can be served alone with your favorite vegies or with cooked rice and Vietnamese Dipping Sauce. Topped with Scallion oil as desired.
Cost of Main Ingredients (6 servings) 3 lbs. pork lion chops $5.50 ($0.92/serving)