Fried Egg with Chinese Sausage Recipe (Trứng Chiên Lạp Xưởng)
A super quick and easy breakfast recipe for when you don’t have much time. This fried egg is also delicious. We’re using eggs and Chinese sausages as main ingredients for this recipe.
Please visit our youtube channel for more short cooking videos, https://www.youtube.com/NPFamilyRecipes.
[youtube https://youtu.be/BJboNsNp6po?rel=0 frameborder=0 allowfullscreen]
Fried Egg with Chinese Sausage (Trứng Chiên Lạp Xưởng)
- 3 egg
- 1 Chinese sausage (or Jumbo Franks)
- 1 green onion
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce (or a pinch of salt)
- 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- Bring water to a boil on medium heat. Place Chinese sausage in to the saucepan. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Cut into thin slices diagonally. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Season with fish sauce or salt and ground pepper. Add green onion slices. Stir well.
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium low heat. Pour in the egg mixture. Swirl around to distribute evenly. Arrange Chinese sausage slices around the top. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife to cut the egg. Enjoy!
Cost of Main Ingredients (2 servings) 3 eggs $0.30 1 Chinese sausage $1.00 --------------------------------------------- $1.30 ($0.65/serving)