Corn Milk Recipe (Sữa Bắp/Sữa Ngô)
Learn how to make a healthy and delicious milk from corns for your loved ones. This is a delightful drink to refresh yourself with a little creamy, slight sweet milk, and corn flavor of course. Corn milk is more delicious and fresh when it is combined with crushed ice; It is also good if you have it in warm. Since it is a super quick and easy how-to recipe, you can make and have it early in the morning to start your day with full of energy and happiness.
Check out our youtube channel for more short cooking videos, https://www.youtube.com/NPFamilyRecipes.
[youtube https://youtu.be/SHFo3rUU5Is?rel=0 frameborder=0 allowfullscreen]
Corn Milk (Sữa Bắp/Sữa Ngô)
- 3 corn (cut off the cob)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- Place corns and water into a blender. Cover and blend until liquid.
- Strain the mixture into a saucepan by using a fine mesh sieve. Press down to extract liquid and discard the solid.
- Pour whole milk and condensed milk into the saucepan. Stir well. (You can adjust your sweetness level.)
- Bring the milk to a boil on medium heat. Cook and stir constantly for 5 minutes.
- Pour the corn milk into 4 tall glasses and enjoy.