Banana Bread Recipe (Bánh Mì Chuối Nướng)
Sometime, we just don’t like the idea of throwing away very ripe bananas because they black spots all over them. One of the solutions is using them in this recipe, making your own Banana Bread (Bánh Mì Chuối Nướng) at home. With simple ingredients that commonly found in your kitchen, this recipe will give you the most delicious, perfectly moist, and slightly sweet banana bread ever!
For this recipe, you’ll need a Loaf Pan and a mixing bowl. A potato masher is optional, but it would help.
Another way to use up all of your ripe bananas is this dessert recipe, Steamed Banana Cake (Bánh Chuối Hấp), http://www.npfamilyrecipes.com/recipe/steamed-banana-cake/
Visit our youtube channel for more cooking videos, https://www.youtube.com/NPFamilyRecipes.
[youtube https://youtu.be/q3GQ374Pj4g?rel=0 frameborder=0 allowfullscreen]
Banana Bread (Bánh Mì Chuối Nướng)
- 4 ripe banana (peeled)
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C). Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with vegetable oil or butter.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl by using a potato masher or a wooden spoon. Then add butter, eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix until all the ingredients well combined.
- Then add all-purpose flour into the mixture. (Remember to add a little bit at a time). Mix well until everything is incorporated. (Add chopped nuts or/and chocolate chips, if used.)
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan. Smooth it out by using a spatula. Tap the pan gently for a few times on the counter to break any air bubbles in the batter.
- Place it into the preheated oven. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a chopstick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. Remove the pan from the oven and wait until cool down a little bit.
- Remove the bread from the pan and cut into slices.
- Enjoy and Good luck!